Friday, April 30, 2010

Final Reflection On Blogging

My reflection at the end of completing most of the blogs on topics covered through the last year. Is that blogging is not soo hard for what i throught it was. you just have to put you head down and type away. its more like your writing out your daily journal, about what you did in lecture and what you have learnt from it. blogging is extremlly good way of getting you own thoughts across to others. as you can write whatever you feel on it. the option to add pictures and videos allowed me to make my blogs look more attractive. therefore people would want to read it, they would not find it boring like a book with no picture. videos allows me to gain a clearer understanding of the topic discusses as well as clearly link to the topic giving others a clear view and examples of the discussed topic. i worked extremelly hard on my blogs however i was really bad to leave it last mintue. the best way to get a sucessful blogging flow is to post striaght away when its free in your head or you will struggle. i got used to blogging quite quickly and find it a great site to use. i just hope that my blogs to get me good grades. and in future will help other students to learn the topics i have disucussed :D:D:D:D:D .....

No comments:

Post a Comment